Echo & Rig Butcher and Steakhouse
With summer fast approaching, itâ€™s time to hang out by the pool and fire up the barbeque.Â Echo & rig has the most delectable meats for great grilling recipes, from steaks to lamb and spices to wood chips, itâ€™s the perfect one-stop-shop for summer BBQ essentials.Â Stop by The Butcher Shop today to get some great tips from our skilled and friendly butchers at Echo & Rig.
Live Music â€“ May 10th and May 24th
Be sure to bring your dancing shoes on May 10th & May 24th for an evening of great entertainment and excitement, as Echo & Rig brings Live Music in-house.Â These events will take place from 6-9pm on Echo & rigâ€™s beautiful downstairs patio conveniently situated next to the bar â€“ so grab a cocktail and dance the night away!
Indulge the special woman in your life with a delightful meal this Motherâ€™s Day at Echo & Rig.Â Whether treating her to brunch lunch or dinner we will strive to provide an unprecedented experience for her on this special day.Â Make your reservation today!Â Call (702) 489-3525.
More info: www.echoandrig.com
Fundraisers at Kabuki Japanese Restaurant
Not only will you and your guests enjoy a delicious and fun Kabuki meal, but a portion of the sales generated by supporters will be donated back to your school!
- Fundraisers can be hosted on either a Monday or Tuesday, between 6-9pm
- Allow at least 30 days to promote your fundraiser, making your event as successful as possible
- After your event, 15% of the proceeds will be donated to your school to help fund educational programs
More info: 702.685.7776 / email: Hannah@kabukirestaurants.com
BRIO Tuscan Grille Offers a New Brunch Menu!
BRIO Tuscan GrilleÂ is the perfect place for a relaxing weekend brunch, and now the restaurant is making its brunch menu even more delectable with dishes featuring new fresh, premium ingredients. The new brunch menu features delicious entrÃ©es including items such as Cherrywood smoked ham, housemade biscuits, Fontanini turkey sausage and more.
Served on Saturdays and Sundays, from opening until 3 p.m., the new menu features:
- Tuscan Omelette, with egg whites, turkey sausage, roasted sweet potatoes, mushrooms, zucchini, spinach, Mozzarella, topped with fire roasted salsa rossa and served with fresh fruit
- Sicilian Omelette with Cherrywood smoked ham, bacon, Fontanini sausage, tomato compote, Mozzarella, Provolone and Parmesan cheeses, served with brunch potatoes
- Garden Omelette, with fresh broccoli, mushrooms, roasted red bell peppers, Fontina cheese, avocado, and basil, topped with fire roasted salsa rossa, served with fresh fruit
- Ham & Biscuit Benedict, two poached eggs, Cherrywood smoked ham, housemade biscuit, and hollandaise, served with brunch potatoes
- Turkey Sausage, Spinach & Biscuit Benedict, two poached eggs, turkey sausage, spinach, housemade biscuit, and hollandaise, served with fresh fruit
- Roasted Turkey Sweet Potato Hash & Eggs, two over easy eggs, roasted turkey, zucchini, peppers, onions, sweet potatoes, basil, brioche toast, and spicy Sriracha mayo
- Berries & Cream French Toast, Mascarpone cream cheese stuffed French toast topped with fresh strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. Served with a side of Applewood smoked bacon
More info: 702.433.1233 / www.brioitalian.com
Cantina Laredo Hosts a Tequila Dinner!
Cantina Laredo is calling all tequila connoisseurs to attend the restaurantâ€™s quarterly Tequila Dinner on May 21 with cocktails served at 7pm, and dinner served at 7:30pm. Guests will enjoy a decadent four-course meal crafted by Chef Damon Workman, paired with a smooth selection of Milagro tequila. Each dish and tequila offering is designed to appease the palate creating a unique cuisine experience.
Cantina Laredo and Milagro representatives will guide guests through each pairing, providing insight on food and beverage, key ingredients and successful pairings.
Cantina Laredo is accepting reservations for the May 21 Tequila Dinner now through May 19. Seats are $49.99. Space is limited. For more information or to reserve a spot, guests must call and ask to speak with a manager. Online reservations will not be accepted for this event.
More info: 702.202.4511 / www.cantinalaredo.com
Celebrate Mom at Kabuki!
Motherâ€™s Day Special
Garlic beef yaki, king crab, scallop and shrimp dynamite with shrimp and vegetable tempura served with soup, spring mix salad and your choice of white or brown rice. Plus, receive a complimentary Strawberry Mochi Ice Cream with your Motherâ€™s Day Special!Â $23.95
Made with sparkling wine, Korbel Brut (California)Â $7.95
Available for limited time, only during Motherâ€™s Day weekend, May 9th â€“ 11th.
More info: 702.685.7776/Â www.kabukirestaurants.com